The Relationship Clarity Course
A Step-By-Step Plan to Help You Clearly and Confidently Decide Whether to Stay, Go, or Wait
You don't have to suffer in limbo or continue feeling stuck!
In this powerful program you’ll be guided through proven principles to help you make life-changing relationship decisions as clearly and confidently as possible, including how to:
- Determine if this relationship is the right long-term fit for you
- Discover your unconscious needs and requirements so that you can get your needs met in your relationship
- Embrace your vision for the life and relationship that you truly want and deserve, so that you can be true to who you are and what you want
- Balance your heart and your head so you can make relationship decisions that truly feel right for you, and that help you spot red flags, avoid becoming the rebound woman and avoid falling for unavailable men
- Stop feeling stuck and clearly and confidently make relationship decisions based on what feels true to who you are and what you really want
- Have peace of mind about the future of your life and relationship
To make a clear decision, it needs to be informed by real experience (which can often be clouded by our hopes and fears).
Get a Reality Check
- Look at your relationship as clearly and objectively as possible so that you can make highly conscious relationship decisions
- Assess his readiness for a serious relationship and your own readiness for a serious relationship
- Uncover risk factors that may interfere with the long-term success of your relationship
The more you know and understand yourself, the easier it is to determine whether he is a good long-term match for you.
Know Who you Are and What You Want
- Connect with your dream for the kind of life and relationship that you really want, and why it’s important to your long-term happiness
- Make yourself a priority in your own life
- Assess whether this relationship can support your vision and long-term happiness
Uncover your needs and requirements to help you make conscious choices and get your needs met.
Balance Your Heart and Your Head
- Get deep clarity on what it is you need in order for a relationship to work for you
- Identify what is absolutely essential for you to have a fulfilling relationship (your dealbreakers!)
- Learn how to trust yourself in making difficult relationship decisions
Tune into your valuable inner resources and learn to trust and own your power to create the love life that you really want.
Step Into Your Power to Choose
- Learn how to overcome your biggest fears around deciding whether to stay or go and how to be confident in your decision
- Learn how to avoid settling for the wrong guy
- Discover how to eliminate feelings of fear and rejection
Create a plan designed to help you be deeply true to yourself in a complicated relationship and confidently decide if you should stay or go.
Create Your Relationship Clarity Plan
- Effectively weigh options of whether to stay, go, or wait
- Determine how long to wait, how to be patient, and whether to keep “working on” the relationship
- Determine whether the relationship issues are problems that are solveable or unsolveable
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Q.Who is this program for?
A.If you have any confusion around these questions: Should I stay or go? Is this relationship worth it? Is this relationship going to last? THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU. This course is for you if you don’t want to settle for the wrong guy and you want a deeply fulfilling long-term committed relationship where your needs are met.
Q.When can I access the lessons? And how?
A.As soon as you sign up for the course, you’ll have access to Lesson 1. And then after the Welcome Call on September 27, you’ll have access to ALL the lessons so you can complete each lesson at the pace that feels right for you. You can access each lesson at your convenience inside the private student portal. Though, I highly encourage you to do one lesson a week, especially so you can join the live reflection calls.
Q.When can I have the two private coaching calls with you?
A.Your first one-on-one support call should be scheduled as soon after you sign up as you can so that I can help you zero in on the underlying issue and direct you the lessons and resources with the course that you should start with first.
And then to ensure that you get the MOST value out of each private one-on-one coaching call together, the second one-on-one support call will be after you complete Lesson 3. Private one-on-one coaching calls can be scheduled up until November 17.
Q.When will I start seeing results? When will I start getting clarity? Do I have to wait until the end of course to get clarity?
A.You can start getting clarity as soon as the first lesson! If you do the exercises and reach out for help from me, you can start getting clear about where you stand in your relationship right away.
Q.When will you be teaching this class again?
A.I do have plans to teach this class again. But, to tell you the truth, I’m not sure when that will be. If you know this is for you, join now. I would be honored to help you on journey. I look forward to working with you!
Q.Do you offer a guarantee? What if I find that this class isn't for me? What is your refund policy?
A.I only want you to take the course if you really feel that it’s right for you. And I want you to get the most value out of your investment. So I do offer a “Happiness Guarantee.” After completing at least the first three lessons, participating in the first three live reflection calls, and participating in at least one one-on-one support call, if you still don’t feel like the course has started to help you gain clarity in your life and relationship, just let me know within 30 days of your purchase and I’ll happily refund your money.
Q.I'm still on the fence about whether I should join the class and I have more questions.
A.Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to answer your questions and help you decide if this program is a good fit for your needs.
Q.When are the live reflection and Q & A calls?
A.We’ll have a live welcome call on Wednesday, September 27, 5:30pm Pacific Time. And I’ll be leading live guided reflections on the previous week’s lesson.
Live guided reflections and Q&A:
On Lesson 1: Wednesday, October 4, 5:30pm Pacific time
On Lesson 2: Wednesday, October 11, 5:30pm Pacific time
On Lesson 3: Wednesday, October 18, 5:30pm Pacific time
On Lesson 4: Wednesday, October 25, 5:30pm Pacific time
On Lesson 5: Wednesday, November 1, 5:30pm Pacific time